The genius is in the simplicity of Clip19
Clip19 face shield makes quick work of creating lightweight face shields, by utilizing a pair of SLS 3d printed clips and slipped onto most existing eyeglasses (prescription, sunglasses or 3d glasses with lenses removed, industrial protective eye wear and more*).
With two quick snaps to affix the plastic shield into place, it’s ready to go!
Unfortunately for all of us, wearing PPE is no longer just about taking the first thing you can get your hands on to get by, but finding something good that you’ll actually wear to protect you. As we are likely going to be doing this for quite a while, you deserve comfort, protection and something fashionable.
Why Clip19 is better than other options
Clip19 Face Shields offer the following benefits BECAUSE it specifically works with eye wear:
• wear all day comfort, lightweight (20g/.7oz)
• no elastics, strings, straps or pressure on head to cause fatigue or pain
• minimal fogging due to unique design
• fits most prescription, sunglasses/readers/3d glasses (remove lenses if necessary*)
• quick assembly covers eyes, nose and mouth
• re-usable and simple to clean**
• approachable, easy to communicate though
• adds a simple, stylish barrier (excellent for retail or customer service settings)
• proudly made in new hamburg, ontario canada
We’ve had many customers tell us why they like Clip19 versus other options such as doesn’t hurt their head or forehead, can breath easier, can wear it all day while protecting themselves, and as a bonus… it looks nice!
Why we invented Clip19
In response to the Covid-19 outbreak, all industries but more specifically 3d printing companies, were being called upon to use their expertise and capabilities to find solutions and viable options to help with the crisis of PPE items and FAST! As 3D Prototype Design Inc. has an expansive knowledge of 3d printing, design, innovation, molds and manufacturing, our team has developed an effective solution that maximizes 3d printing’s efficiencies, while speeding up timing and getting PPE into the hands and faces of those who need it most!
Watch How To Assemble Clip19 Now
Clip19 makes quick work of creating lightweight face shields with your glasses.
*wire framed glasses are less ideal, but can still work **clips can be sterilized, soaked in rubbing alcohol, shields wipe with rubbing alcohol/glass cleaner
As per Health Canada, a temporary submission number has be assigned to 3D Prototype Design and permits sale and importation while the MDEL application is being assessed and until MDEL is received.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
– As is the case with all face shields, wearing a face mask is also recommended along with other
protective equipment/clothing. Ideal if you can dedicate one pair of glasses to your Clip19 and do not remove shield
– Best used in doors or casual outdoor use, Wire frame eyeglass arms are not recommended for Clip19
– If fogging occurs slide a bit further away from nose, or wait for shield to adjust to the temperature it was just exposed to
– Do NOT share your face shield with others and ensure it’s cleaned after each use, avoid removing plastic shield from clip
– Visually inspect your shield before each wear to ensure it’s in original condition, no tears in plastic shield, no fractures or tears in clips